5558 California Ave, Suite 120 Bakersfield, CA 93309

Kern County Divorce and Family Law Attorney

Post-Judgement Modifications

In the Kern County Court System, it is not uncommon for a former spouse to want to modify issues addressed in their original divorce agreement, such as child custody, child support, alimony or visitation rights; months, or even years after the initial decree was issued by the court. Post-decree modifications are rarely possible without the knowledge of an experienced family law attorney. To speak with a family law attorney experienced in post-judgment modifications serving Bakersfield and surrounding areas call (661) 328-1910!

Skip to content